Skip to main content

Deltona Moms Group



My name is Victoria, the creator of Deltona Mom's Group.  The group is comprised of mom's from Deltona, Florida and the surrounding area.  I created the group in 2014 at a time where I had first moved to the area.  I'm originally from Michigan and most of my family and friends live in Michigan as well.   Moving to Florida was exciting.  There is much to do and discover here and the weather is sunny and warm.  The only thing that I truly missed when I moved here was being surrounded by friends and family.   That is why I decided to create Deltona Mom's Group.  It's a place where we can come together and lean on one another for answers.   We talk about everything from our children, family, local events and whatever enters our minds at the time.   It is also a place to connect with other mom's and have meet-ups or play dates.  We hope you enjoy connecting with us on facebook and reading our posts here on this blog.

I am also a business owner of Balloon Entertainment in Deltona, Florida.  We rent balloon arches, balloon columns, balloon garland, balloon tables, and take the worry out of event planning.   Check us out:

BALLOON ENTERTAINMENT - Facebook
My contact name on facebook is Vickie Mnis, Owner



Would you like to get involved in a free group that offers all this fun?   You can.   Simply follow the Deltona Moms Group blog to locate fun activities in the area and to see what adventures we are participating in monthly.  Have you met up with us?  View the Deltona Moms Meet-ups to see if you are part of the photo entourage.  Join our facebook group to follow our conversations!










Comments